Count Down to Christmas!

Well here we are four days into Advent and I hardly have any cards made! I have a day off on Friday and I can see me having a marathon card making session. That's apart from getting them written and posted  - eek!

So I said I hardly have any made  - here's one that I managed to get done this last weekend. 



I got the inspiration for this from Pinterest and it uses the lovely Christmas Happiness stamp set. I love the pine branches and cones and the silver bow adds the perfect finishing touch. 

So before I go to bed tonight I am starting to set up my planner for next year. I love the idea of bullet journaling but I've decided to move from a notebook to a filo fax. 
I tend to always be playing catch up when it comes to setting up the pages so I've bought some ready printed ones so I should be more organised  - well that's the idea anyway!
I will get it set up and then do a post later in the week. Meanwhile I have been frantically working on my Mum's Advent calendar. That sure took longer than expected to make  - more on that story later as they say. 

Thanks for stopping by tonight and taking a look  - I hope to see you again soon  - j xx

Comments

  1. This is absolutely GORGEOUS, friend! I LOVE the classic design and added metallic ribbon! Totally fabulous! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.