Design Team Call

I have teamed up with my lovely friend Mynnette to bring you a brand new challenge blog. It starts in January and we would love you on our team.
It's called


The DT call will run throughout November and then in December we will announce the team and details of the first challenge. Isn't it exciting?!!


All the details can be found on the blog and we are asking you to produce a card with a MONOCHROME theme.
There are other requirements too so please do pop over and have a read.

Here is a card I made a few years ago but it will give you and idea of what we are looking for


I hope this will inspire you to have a go!

Thanks for looking today - take care - J xx

Comments

  1. Jacqueline, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! I LOVE that you went full on monochrome--it is SO classy and elegant! I am so excited to get to begin this new venture with you! Here's to a fabulous run of The Rainbow Card Challenge!!! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.