Catching Up

I have been neglecting my blog lately  - for a number of reasons  - mainly because of my increasing health issues and also because my laptop is sadly on the way out.  I did think that I might replace it but it's a big investment and I'm wondering whether it's just as good blogging on my tablet.  So  here I am  on my tablet blogging and so far  it's  ok!
Crafting has taken a back seat too  - it's frustrating knowing that just a couple of years ago I was able to craft all day and run a crafting business. Now I'm lucky to be able to make one card a week and more often than not it's weeks between crafting sessions. Time management is not one of my strong points and although I'm having a week off work at the moment I've only managed to get in a little crafting. I've managed to reorganise my desk area and surrounding space so that it's easier to craft so now it's time to get down to some serious work before time runs out again!

The card I have to show you today is one I made a little while ago for a work colleague who was  turning 18. It's made using Perennial Birthday which is one of my new favourites from the new catalogue. I love wreath style cards too and this one turned out really well if I do say so myself . Have a look and tell me what you think 


If anyone has any useful tips for time management and organising please do leave a comment  - I will be eternally grateful!!

Thanks for being here and  reading my post today  - see you soon xxx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.