A Little Toucan

I have a challenge card for you today. It's for the "Things With Wings" challenge over on 

I used the Bird Banter stamp set from the latest Stampin' Up mini catalogue as I'm ashamed to say that I haven't used yet! It's a lovely set with exotic birdies and branches and it's perfect for colouring in .
Here's my card 


This is a teeny tiny note card (also from the mini catalogue) and I've stamped my branches directly on to the card. The toucan was stamped separately, coloured and cut out. He was also treated to a layer of crystal effects glue to make him lovely and shiny. He was then popped on with dimensionals and the sentiment was added too. 

Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon  - J xxx 

Comments

  1. A great card! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Jacqueline! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super sentiment with the appropriate bird. A lovley card. Thanks so much for joining us at Make My Monday. Good luck. We would love for you to visit us again. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet card, love the image.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.