A Little Bit of Sparkle

So - it's been a lousy week. I have a viral infection which has messed with my fibro, this has left me feeling pretty fed up as I haven't felt able to do anything. Yesterday however I was feeling a bit better so I had a little play. It's not a very detailed card as just lifting my Big Shot on to my desk did me in!
Here it is


The branch from Seasonal Layers Thinlits was die cut from some glitter paper and a die cut orchid was attached with Dimensionals. The sentiment is from Blooms and Wishes and is stamped in Early Espresso ink on Sahara Sand card stock. A glitter centre to the flower adds the perfect finishing touch.

I am entering this card into the challenge over at


Thanks for stopping by today - don't know when I shall be back, on top of this fibro/flu of mine Mum was taken into hospital this morning - it never rains but it pours as they say - 'cept it's snowing here which is why I didn't go with her. Hopefuly I shall hear something soon.

See you soon - J xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.