Muscari Meadow

Muscari or Grape Hyacinth have always grown in great profusion in my garden and they will always have a special place in my heart. My dad hated them! The more he tried to irradicate them from the garden the more they would grow! It became a huge family joke!

The stamp set Tranquil Tulips has a muscari stamp in it and today I have created this card - dedicated to my dad who sadly passed away two years ago - take a look


This card is made just using the Tranquil Tulips set - there are lots of lovely elements perfect for stamping stems and grassy leaves and it makes making cards like this a doddle! All that's needed is a little light sponging.
No sentiment on this card as I haven't yet decided who it is for. 

Just a quick post today as I'm back at work after a lovely long weekend off. I have however got some time off in order to make preparations for something very exciting happening at the start of July - hope you will join me for that - see you soon xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.