An Easel Card with a Twist.

I have been trying to stretch myself recently - creatively. In a recent card swap I was sent a certain amount of materials which I had to use.
They included die cuts, mesh, gems and cotton.
I was stumped for a while but not one to give up I set out to find a style of card first.
I thought about an easel card and then decided to go a bit further and do a twisted easel card. Great I thought - perfect. But then I thought what if ........... and then I made this


Instead of a flat panel I made a box frame.
Around my frame I added the mesh and inside it I stamped my panel with images from Stampin' Up's Papaya Collage.
The die cuts were added along with the gems and the cotton twine.


Now for the base.


More mesh, more die cuts and gems and to prop up the easel a square panel stamped with Papaya Collage.

I don't usually make cards with this much on it - I'm a clean and simple kind of crafter however, every once in a while I surprise myself!

Hope you like this card as much as I enjoyed making it.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.