Christmas Shades of Blue

It's Christmas card time again and this week it's time for some colours - take a look


And here is my card


My Three Wise Men have been embossed with clear embossing powder so that when I sponged my scene in blue they stood out better.
I used a variety of blue inks from a very dark navy that was almost black to a pale sky blue used for the sky.
You may notice that there is no silver - there was a silver gem on the star but it must have dropped off while I was setting it up to photograph it. I found it a while later stuck to the cat!!

Don't forget to drop by at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and take a look at all the other gorgeous DT cards. Meanwhile I'm off on my holidays for a week - see you soon xx

Comments

  1. Quelle poésie, ta carte est superbe, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created lovely depth with your background and I'm sure your cat looks very pretty decorated with gems!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.