Christmas Sketch

This is a very quick scheduled post. I am writing it on Thursday morning for you to see today - Saturday morning!!
I am away with my daughter Briony for a pre-birthday treat!
Today's card is for the new sketch challenge over on
For which I am the June hostess.
Take a look


Here is my card


I was making this card at 6.00am this morning (Thursday) and I was a bit blurry eyed I can tell you!
Don't forget to pop over to the blog to take a look at all the other DT inspiration and I will see you soon xx

Comments

  1. This is a really fun sketch with so many possibilities. I do like this lovely Christmas wreath - very festive. xxx
    PS I hope you've had a wonderful time - make the birthday celebrations last for ages!! I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ta carte est superbe Jacqueline. le feuillage est joliment mis en valeur, biz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.