Wednesday, 10 February 2016

A Technical Hitch!

Hello - I'm back! My lap top has been a little poorly but is now back from the menders and I can post again!!!
So without further ado lets catch up on this weeks sketch at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown
Here is the sketch April designed for us to use


And here is my card


Lovely as a Tree triumphs again - I love that set, I've been using it forever!

My posts maybe a bit thin on the ground at the moment as I am attending a few job interviews. I haven't been searching all that long but luckily the one I have tomorrow will be my third in a week!!
Just keeping my fingers crossed that I get one.

Bye for now xx

3 comments:

  1. ho Jacqueline, elle est superbe, sobre et scintillante, magnifique, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white and gold color scheme is very elegant. One can never go wrong with "Lovely as a Tree" - it's a classic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think is so elegant and perfectly CAS too! Great work. xxx

    ReplyDelete