Monday, 17 August 2015

Bits and Pieces Card

Good morning - it's a lovely sunny Monday morning here in Bridgnorth and I have a little card to show you made from some bits and pieces found in my stash drawer.


Whenever I get packages in the post from friends that craft they are always beautifully decorated and I can't bear to throw them away. So I hang onto them and use them in my crafting.
The card stock - Mint Macaron was sent to me by a lovely friend along with the rest of the new Stampin' Up In Colours and the ribbon and butterfly were on a package from one of my Facebook swap buddies.
These snippets always come in useful so never throw them away!
See you soon xx

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the gorgeous texture on this, Jacqueline! So glad your stash is getting used! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete