I have made some more card though - very similar to the previous ones but with a different kind of background.
The first set of cards I made HERE used a fabulous little background stamp that looked like a water coloured brush stroke but it occurred to me that not everyone has a stamp like this and what could you do if that was the case.
Here's what I came up with
The backgrounds were made by inking up various sized acrylic blocks and spritzing them with water before stamping them onto card stock.
The images were then stamped over the background with a Stazon ink.
If you pop over to my other blog HERE - you will be able to see a quick tutorial on how I did this.
Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon xx