Valentine's Card

I managed to make a few DT cards before I came to mum and dad's last week, mainly because I was commissioned to make some Valentine's cards. I based them around my DT requirements and here's one created for The Male Room - the theme being VALENTINE


I used World Map, Traveler, Gorgeous Grunge and One in a Million stamp sets and a colour combo of Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso inks. I punched a small heart from Glimmer Paper and coloured it with a Cherry Cobbler Blendie.

Dad is not so bad today and has gone out to lunch with mum - leaving me a little time to get this post up - thanks for stopping by xx

Comments

  1. I'm sorry to be so late commenting on this one Jacqueline. This is a gorgeous card, love the vintage look and the tiny little heart. Lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.