Friday, 12 December 2014

A Bright and Beautiful Star Card

Who doesn't like stars at Christmas? The Bright and Beautiful stamp set has gorgeous star images and co-ordinates with the star dies too - take a look


I am also loving the Lost Lagoon blue ink from the In - Colours - it looks great with silver and is perfect for Christmas. I also used the Good Greetings set to make a word border for my card. The centre star is folded and raised up on 3D dimensionals - not good for posting I know but fine for hand delivering.
Thanks for looking xx


2 comments:

  1. Love your starry card Jacqueline and the colours you've used. Thank you for the lovely comment you left for my baubles flourish card. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stars are gorgeous. I like the word border. I haven't done that for a while. It looks very effective.

    ReplyDelete