End of Term

It's time for a new challenge at Make My Monday and our theme this week is 'END OF TERM' This is very appropriate seeing as when you read this I will be travelling to my Daughter's graduation!
So - many of you will have small children who like to give their teachers gift at the end of term, how about these stationery items I have customised with some Stampin' Up DSP?


I was so glad to see Marina choose this theme for us as I have had these items prepared for a long time - no scrabbling around at the last minute wondering what to do this week!
I even have a little presentation box to put them in - take a look


Materials - Stampin' Up + various stationery items bought from a supermarket
Paper: Lullaby DSP
Accessories: Blossom Punch, Itty Bitty Blossoms Punch (retired), 2 Step Bird Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Silver Glimmer Paper, Tag a Bag Gift Boxes
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.


Comments

  1. I'm sure any teacher would appreciate this pretty and thoughtful gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great little gift for teacher! Enjoy your daughters graduation - definitely a day to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea for a beautifully co-ordinated gift. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the teacher gifts you've made!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.