Scallop Top Tag Punch

(A quick up-date - dad still in critical care, stable and on oxygen)

Remember my post last week here about the 1 stamp 5 ways? Well I always like to make sure my ladies know how versatile a product can be should they wish to purchase it. Take for example the Scallop Top Tag Punch

Price£20.95


Not only does it punch out beautiful tags of any length but you can make cards and boxes too - take a look at some samples I made recently for a party I did


The card I made by looking at the many the are flying about on Pinterest at the moment (and I may by doing a tutorial soon as we are making a card like this at my next workshop).
The box was a tutorial I saw on Paula's blog HERE

Don't forget the Scallop Top Tag punch can be purchased from me from my on-line shop or by dropping me an email - deezinesart@icloud.com

See you soon xx




Comments

  1. Both the tag topper punches are definitely must-haves in my opinion! I love the pretty samples you've made here Jacqueline. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.