Another Forgotten Card

Here is another one of the cards I found when I was cleaning up my computer folders. It's one of a few I made at a papercraft club I attend. The technique was called Brushless Watercolour and was achieved by colouring a stamp with markers, spritzing it with water and then stamping onto paper. For my card I used the Serene Silhouettes - take a look



The colours used are Gumball Green and Crushed Curry. I also added a little gold heat embossing too and I really wish I could remember the DSP I used but I'm sorry I can't be bothered to go into my study and find my catty to look it up - it's very very cold in there!
Thanks for popping over to take a look at my blog today, I'm ashamed to say I have a few more 'forgotten' cards waiting to be blogged so please do come back to see them! Bye for now




Comments

  1. Wow! I love the addition of the gold embossing. Another fabulous card! Vicky x
    PS don't blame you for not wanting to go in the cold - keep warm!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.