CAS challnge #20 - Sketch

Morning all - time for a new challenge over on the CAS - Colours & Sketches blog. This week we have a sketch for you - take a look


Please remember that we are a cards only challenge blog and that they should also be clean and simple in their design.
Here's my card


And the inside too


Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Pleasant Poppies, Delightful Dozen, My Friend
Ink: Stazon Black
Card Stock: Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Folder
(Don't forget that if you would like to order any of the Stampin' Up products listed above or from the Annual Catalogue you can do so through me - e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com or see all the details in the top tabs - thank you).

The weekend is in sight and I'm looking forward to a rest. Don't get me wrong life is 'such fun' at the moment and I am having a great time however, my husband's health is still an issue I am working around hospital and Dr's visits and while I am just about managing my DT posts I haven't been able to comment as much as I'd like to. I am convinced that things will settle down soon and more to the point I will become more organised and I will be back to commenting on all your lovely blogs please bare with me just a little while longer - thank you - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. I love this stamp and you have used it in another way today, a real inspiration for us. And the inside decorated again-you are showing us up!
    Thinking of you and hoping things improve soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, and the little butterfly inside...perfect. love how you left the central panel empty for the sentiment.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these poppies Jacqueline, and you used them in so many ways and they are so effective. This is a lovely card, so simple but impressive. Hope I have time to have a go. Love Viji. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful poppies Jacqueline! You are tireless I know but we all need a break sometimes. I do hope things continue to improve. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.