Circles, Circles, Circles!

There is a beautiful sketch this week at Simply Stampin' - take a look


I've been wanting to play along with this challenge all week and I'm cutting it very fine doing it this morning and as I was getting prepared to make it I was thinking - it better be a quick one. Then I got this idea in my head of how I wanted it to be and it ended up taking me forever! You've heard of Three Minute Thursday - well this was very close to being Five Hour Friday!
Any way here is my card


I started off by stamping my border with the long stamp from Bordering on Romance, I then coloured it with a Cherry Cobbler and Lucky Limeade Stampin' Write marker. I then added a square of Cherry Cobbler card stock on to which I layered my circles. My circles have been stamped with more images from Bordering on Romance and again coloured with the markers - sparkly rhinestones were added to the centres. My teeny tiny sentiment is from Pennant Parade and I have added some punched Boho Blossoms.

I know it took a long time to make this card but it did take my mind off things that are going on at the moment. I shall be away from blog-land for a few days (I will be scheduling some posts) - I am going to visit my Granddad. He's not well and this week we got him into a care home so I'm off to make sure he is settling in OK. I'll be back later in the week with some *BIG* news for you so make sure you pop back at the end of next week - bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Oh this is so pretty...love all those cirlces with their little designs on...great colours too

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've used bordering on romance in the sketch. Very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch. This is a very pretty card and the flower border is very striking. Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the comment about five hour friday, I know that feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Love the stamping and all those circles! Hope your granddad is doing better, enjoy your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant way to use Bordering on Romance Jacqueline - you are amazing! Hope your granddad has settled in okay. Looking forward to your news...! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.