Colour Challenge

Yes that's right it's Colour Challenge time at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and here are the lovely colours that Mynnette has chosen for us


And here is my card


I have used one of my favourite Christmas sets - Pines and Poinsettias and I have stamped my images in black. My splash of blue is around the edge as I used blue card stock to make my card and I have coloured some of the flowers in using a Pool Party marker pen. I have also added Liquid Pearls to the centres of the poinsettias.
Well how are you doing with your Christmas cards? If you have joined in with us since we began at the start of the year you should have at least 27 cards by now all ready for posting in December - just think no last minute panic!!
Have you seen that we have a whole design team now too? Please pop over to the blog - they have made some wonderful cards and there are links to their personal blogs too - well worth a visit.
See you soon - have a great weekend - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Hi Jacqueline - I would not have ever imagined how pretty a wreath in black would look! With those touches of blue it is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I can't believe how stylish this looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE this one, Jacqueline!!! LOVE the silhouetted floral sprays with the blue--I agree with Danielle, I never would've thought a black wreath would be so elegant! GORGEOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do hope I can find time to join in - you've really inspired me with your beautiful wreath! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fantastic card, love the pretty stamping and the lovely colours here, such an elegant Christmas card.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, dramatic and all round fabulous - LOVE this card Jacqueline! I'm going to have to borrow my friend's P&P set to CASE this!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, your wreath looks amazing stamped in black and I like how you colored the centers of the flowers blue.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.