Pop-up Poppy Card.

The card I have made today is very similar to one I demonstrated at my workshop last week. It's called a 3D Flower Pop-up Card and this is what it looks like:




If you would like to see a tutorial on how to make a card like this - pop over to my Craft Club Blog and take a look. My Craft Club Blog was set up mainly for the ladies of my craft group, I post pictures of the projects they will be making at my workshops and I also post a materials list. If any can't make it on the day or forget how a card was made I post a full tutorial for the project there too. However any on-line crafter can take advantage of the tutorials and have a go at making the projects too. Next week we will be making Waterfall Cards and very soon there will be Christmas projects for you to see. If you are a blogger you can follow the tutorials in the usual way but you can also sign up for e-mail updates - that way hopefully no one misses out.
O.K I'm off now to make my Waterfall Card.......... but first I am going to seriously look through my NEW Stampin' Up Ideas Book and Catalogue which Paula brought round for me this morning........I may be sometime!!! - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. That's a brilliant surprise pop p inside the card. Thanks for mentioning the blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqueline,Wow! this Fab poppy card looks so different to the white flowers, its amazing how colour can effect the end result?.
    You always deliver with ideas and inspiration, so Thank You for all your hard work!!

    Bev.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you get your ideas from Jacqueline? This is amazing! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh