Thursday, 27 October 2011

Growing Green CASE Study



Tonight was a bit of a treat for me - my son and husband had gone out together to a concert and I thought that I would be on my own, but luckily Bev came to the rescue and she popped round for some extra playtime.
We both decided to do the CASE Study challenge - here is this week's 'Muse'



I really fell in love with this card and knew the perfect set to use for this challenge - take a look



My Growing Green set was dusted off for this as I thought that the rose was very similar to the one above. The leaves are punched from the Build a Blossom punch and sponged around the edges and the faux stitching was achieved with a Soft Suede marker.
The card stock is from my local craft shop so I'm not sure what the colours are and the roses are raised up on 3D foam pads.
I have to go now because my cat is sitting in the coal bucket and I'm sure that must be pretty uncomfortable for him - not to mention messy!! - See you soon - Jacqueline xx

8 comments:

  1. A very pretty card, I like the rose buds in the background. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and green, one of my favourite combinations, works every time !
    Such a pretty card Jacqueline !
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jacqueline and it's one of my favourite combinations too.
    Love your Halloween bag below too - a fabulous idea.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous CASE - staying true to Niki's style!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE study this week!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome...thanks for joining us at CASE...hope your week is wonderful!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous CASE!!! I love how well you've captured Niki's flair! :) Beautiful work, as always!!!

    ReplyDelete