Friday, 21 October 2011

CASE Study.

I found a new challenge blog today - well new to me. It's called CASE Study and here is this week's 'muse'


To play along this challenge you have to create a card using the 'muse' as inspiration.
Well - it's a gorgeous card and here is my interpretation


I have used some more of the Springtime Vintage DSP and also a label cut with a Nestability die. My red flowers are from the Ornate Flowers set and are stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink. The leaves are punched from Certain Celery and Old Olive card stock using the 2 Step Bird punch and the sentiment is from my brand new Hostess Set - more of that tomorrow!
I made this card this afternoon and my friend Beverley was here too doing the same challenge so it will be interesting to see how her card turns out - her blog can be found here if you would like to pop over and take a look.
Bye for now - Jacqueline xx

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Jacqueline! Thanks for finding this challenge--I will have to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is a brilliant version Jacqueline! You really do make fabulous things with your Ornate Flowers set. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous and stunning card Jacqueline!

    Glad you liked this challenge too! and thanks for the link to my blog.

    Hope you're enjoying playing with your new SU stuff. See you Tuesday

    Bev.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flower cluster-great colors and composition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how lovely! Great contrast with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete